For a video guide with subtitles on Page Numbering, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
1. Before starting, select the following icon in word
2. Navigate to the bottom of the page before the one you wish to page number. Then select Page Layout, Breaks, Next Page
3. Click on the Footer and then deselect Link to Previous Page
4. Still on the Design tab, select Page Number followed by the positioning of your page numbers e.g. Bottom of the page
5. Then select Format Page Numbering. You can edit this to start a different number, symbol or letter