1. Opening an exisiting document, select file
2.Then select open, computer and locate the document that you wish to open
3. To save a file, again select file and follow the below image
4. If you wish to undo any mistake, select the following button
5. To copy text or images, use the following button
6. To cut any text or images, select the following button
7. Selecting review, followed by Spelling & Grammar, will allow you to spell check your document
8. Below shows the options you can use to edit your text in your document e.g. colour, size, font, underline etc.