1. From the outlook Web Access click on Options Cog (top right hand corner of the screen), type inbox in the search bar then select Inbox Rules
2. Click the Add button.
3. Give the rule a name. Under the When this message arrives, and: section choose it includes these words in the subject.
4. You will now be prompted for words to filter for, enter: **** SUSPECTED SPAM **** and click the plus sign. Click OK.
5. Under Do all of the following choose Delete the message.
6. Click on OK.
7. The spam filtering rule should now be applied.