Adding Animations in PowerPoint
Applying Transition Features to a Slide:
1. Select the slide you want to add feature(s) to.
2. Select 'Transitions' tab.
3. Click on the different 'Transitions' icons to see a preview of each.
4. Alter sound effects and advance slide options from the 'Timing' section.
Applying Animation Features to Objects:
1. Select Object within slide that you want to add features to.
2. Select Animation tab.
3. Click on animations to preview.
4. Timings/Triggers can be altered.