Insert Pictures, Files & Videos In OneNote
You can create interactive notebooks by adding images, videos, and files to your notes.
Insert an image
1. Tap or click where you want to add an image on the page
2. Select Insert > Pictures and select From File.
3. Find the picture you want and select Insert / Open.
Insert a copy of a file
1. Select Insert > File.
2. Select Insert As Attachment.
3. Choose the file and select Open.
Insert a video
1. Find the video you want online.
2. Copy the video URL from the address bar.
3. Select where you want it on the page, and paste it.
You can select the lin to play the video back at it's source or select Play button on the embedded video and watch it right in your notes.
Microsoft video on inserting pictures, files and video in OneNote