Uploading Files & Folders To OneDrive
Upload files to OneDrive so you can access them from anywhere, on almost any device.
Uploading files to OneDrive
1. Click Upload, then Files.
2. Select the files you want to upload and click Open. (Note: You can also upload files by opening File Explorer, selecting the files you want to upload, and dragging them to OneDrive.)
Your files will now upload to OneDrive.
Saving files directly to OneDrive
From within any Office application you can save directly to OneDrive and SharePoint.
Click Save as, then select OneDrive or SharePoint.
Uploading folder to OneDrive in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome
1. Click Upload, then Folder.
2. Select the folder you want to upload and click Upload.
3. Confirm that you trust the site by clicking Upload.
Your folder will now upload to OneDrive.
Uploading folders in other browsers
1. Select New, then Folder to create a folder.
2. From the folder you want to upload, select the files.
3. Drag and drop the files into the new folder you created in OneDrive.
Upload files and folders to OneDrive video from Microsoft