Learn how to process your email, calendar and to-do list efficiently with Microsoft Outlook, the de facto standard for corporate communication software. Once you have developed your skills, prove it by gaining a globally renowned
Microsoft Office Specialist qualification.
Almost everyone knows the basics of email, so this course focuses on useful - but underutilised tools - such as
Flags and Tags, Quick Steps and
Search Folders that can help you to be significantly more productive when using Outlook. The course develops learners so that they are able to efficiently process work-based communication in a corporate environment.
COVID-19 - Flexible learning course structure
For the duration of the COVID-19 crisis, this course will run as a flexible e-learning course. Learners will have access to all the resources needed to develop their skills, and they will have the opportunity to sit the exam and gain the MOS qualification. The following adaptions to the course will be in place:
- The initial induction session will be held online through a Microsoft Teams meeting or learners can complete an anytime-induction process.
- E-lessons and practice projects continue to form the core of the course, as normal.
- Panopto video recordings of Key Concept sessions will be available.
- Tutor (and peer) support will be facilitated by the MOS Yammer group.
- MOS exam sessions will be scheduled as soon as is practically possible when university operations return to normal (i.e. when campuses open for face-to-face learning).
Read on for full course details, or sign-up below
The course consists of an initial Induction and Key Concept session, comprehensive e-learning and practice projects, a second (optional) Key Concept session and culminates in the MOS Outlook exam. Estimated learning time: 11–21 hours.
To sign-up for the course, choose one initial Induction and Key Concept session:
|Sign Up>>||MOS Outlook - Anytime Induction||08/06/2020 12:02||08/06/2020 12:02||Online|